- Dr. Rohit Yadav |
- Dental Care |
- 05 August 2021 |
Latest and advanced trend of dental implantology
The dental implant is an alternative for your missing teeth which perform like your own natural teeth, it gives freedom to enjoy your favorite foods with confidence
Dr. Rohit Yadav, Chief Dental surgeon, HaiDent India, discussed and shared his vast knowledge about recent advanced Dental implantology, and he explained how CORTICO-BASAL Dental IMPLANTOLOGY is emerging as the most successful dental implant procedure by offering fixed teeth within 3-4 days, successful dental implants placement even if the patient has Extreme Bone loss, To easily Avoid Complicated Bone Surgeries like Sinus Lifts or Ridge Splits, To Avoid expensive bone grafting before dental implants, SIMPLER, GENTLER & QUICKER and successfully possible in Diabetic patients and heavy smokers.
Dental Implantology is very vast, it encompasses numerous aspects. Sticking to the single Conventional Approach for all patients will not do justice to them.
What’s Dental Implants?
The dental implant is an alternative for your missing teeth which perform like your own natural teeth, it gives freedom to enjoy your favorite foods with confidence. Its Improves self-esteem and it also enhance your oral health. it gives you a much younger look with a natural smile and helps you feel better about yourself.
What’s Cortico-Basal implantology and how its better as compared to conventional implant?
Cortico-Basal Implantology is a system that works on the principle of engaging the cortical or the basal bone and not the crestal bone. Since the basal bone remains stable and unaffected throughout the life, the predictability of the basal implants is definitely better as compared to conventional implants. Cortico-Basal Implantology differs in the design of implants, the type of bone being actively engaged, and the loading protocols. In Cortical implantology, the demand for a wide crestal bone does not exist.
Conventional Implantology has several limitations. One of the primary limitations is the fact that since they are crestal implants, they need a wide crestal bone to hold the vertical part of the implant in full. Their feasibility is therefore limited in areas with deficient crestal bone. The floor of the nose cavity, the sinus in the maxilla, or the mandibular canal in the distal mandible, are examples of such limiting landmarks'
What’s the Key benefit of Cortico-Basal implantology/strategic Implant?
- SIMPLE PROCEDURE (NO CUTS, NO STITCHES)Literally a Clean Procedure, which DOES NOT require placing any Cuts in tissues for placing Implants, which means QUICKER PROCEDURE, NO CUTS, NO STITCHES & MINIMAL BLEEDING.
- NO BONE CASES SURELY BE TREATED: Perfectly FEASIBLE IN MINIMAL OR NO BONE CASES ALSO which are generally not feasible with conventional implants'
- IMMEDIATE FUNCTIONAL LOADING You can ACTUALLY START EATING FOOD WITHIN 3-5 DAYS after placing the Implant, So No More Exhaustive Waiting Period for you.
- NO POST IMPLANT INFECTIONS (PERIIMPLANTITIS) With Strategic Implantology, Chances of Infection around the Implants are greatly reduced.
- NO BONE GRAFTING OR OTHER COMPLICATED BONE SURGERIES With Strategic Implantology, NO SUCH EXTENSIVE SURGICAL INTERVENTIONS ARE REQUIRED. We believe & use the existing Native Bone of the Patient. This means DECREASED CHANCES OF COMPLICATIONS & EASY O' YOUR POCKET...!!
- NO PAIN & SWELLING Since the Procedure is MINIMALLY INVASIVE, there are LEAST POST PROCEDURE SYMPTOMS LIKE PAIN & SWELLING.
- Can proceed successfully with Strategic Implants in the Case of Diabetic & Heavy smokers.
Why a patient should choose your HaiDent Dental Clinic?
The limitations of Conventional Implantology and the benefits and advantages of Cortico-Basal (Immediate Implantology) can’t be overlooked especially in the current scenario where Hypertension, Diabetes, and other systemic factors are in extreme prevalence. It's the responsibility of your Dental Clinic to offer you the best possible treatment. The latest Trend is inclined towards Immediate Loading Implantology due to its obvious benefits. It not only saves time but also enables the patient to get back to the normal diet and daily routine very fast. The treatment is very less invasive and offers faster healing and minimal postoperative discomfort making it the first choice of treatment for both Surgeons as well as patients. As we see it, CORTICO-BASAL IMPLANTOLOGY IS THE FUTURE.
Last question. How to Choose a good dental surgeon for a Dental Implant procedure?
The Dental Implantologist must be qualified, well experienced, and must be wise enough to advise the best treatment plan to the particular patient, depending upon his/her systemic conditions like Jaw bone availability & quality. He/She must should be able to deliver the best result considering the esthetic and functional expectations of a particular patient. The availability of the patient's time and his affordability should be also being taken into account before commencing with the treatment.
Latest And Advanced Trend Of Dental Implantology
The dental implant is an alternative for your missing teeth which perform like your own natural teeth, it gives freedom to enjoy your ....
DENTAL IMPLANTS IN INDIA, A 22-YEAR- BOY CHEWING FOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME.
It is one of the rare cases in the world when a 22-year-old boy begins chewing food for the first time in his life. Don’t believe it?....